Saturday 11 December 2010

Blogasaurus

Hello,

If you don't already know me, my name is Leo Brazil. Welcome to the new blog for my band: Leo Brazil and his Twitch. I have kept a blog on myspace for several years but been forced out by the constant "improvements".

This blog will contain news for the band (i've not done a round-up for quite some time on myspace so soon will post a proper blog with all the exciting developments in Twitchville) as well as music related goodness from the fantastic West Yorkshire scene and beyond.

I am currently setting up a Bandcamp site for us as well as a few other bits and bobs so stay posted for news on that!

Thanks for reading, take it east,

Leox

Each blog I will post a link to a video or something of interest, this time it's one of my favourite bands, Wilco. I've been a fan since their second album way back in the day. This is from a film of a recent tour

Wilco - The Late Greats

No comments:

Post a Comment